Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back to it!


Blessings Friends,


I'm back in blogland. It was a great couple of weeks away; refreshing ourselves after a very busy spring season. The Outer Banks was hot; a great place for a few dips in the pool. 16 members of my family went to the beach this year. We truly enjoyed every moment together.


I am happy to say that I did win the "Biggest Loser-St. Clair Edition!" I ended up losing 55 lbs or 19.7 % of my body weight. My brother-in-law, Eric was right behind me at 51 lbs or 17% body weight. My sisters lost 30 lbs and Jenn lost nearly 20lbs! My dad even lost .8% or 2 lbs!


What a great incentive this was to get me on track and eating right once again. Thanks Casey for the great suggestion!

1 comment:

Brett Probert said...

You rock dude...i'm very proud of you and looking forward to connecting tomorrow...