Saturday, June 21, 2008

Words Really Cannot Describe






Words really cannot describe the joy felt at this year's Mommy, Daddy & Me Camp at Jumonville. The entire week became for me a blessing from God.



I deaned this camp for the second year (yes, I will be back for a third!). At the beginning of the week a child told me he didn't believe in Jesus. This seven year old and I had a long talk about what Jesus meant to me. By the end of his camp, he hugged me and said, "I believe in Jesus." Praise God!



Last night, during our camp fire, a four year old came up to me and said, "I like you, Pastor Jeff." Talk about a melting heart! I love working with children and parents. Thank God for the opportunity to minister at camp and to serve Him by sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ to the campers.



Making Mountain Pies!

A Sunset From Jumonville on Wednesday

No comments: